Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Wishful Wednesday 10


Wishful Wednesday 09
1. Rag & Bone Jean Leather Jacket 
2. Rachel Zoe Camel Faux Fur Jacket 
3. Madewell Stadium Jacket 
4. Proenza Schouler Shearling Quilted Leather Jacket 
5. Burberry Brit Trench Coat


Thank goodness I have electricity! I'm safe thanks for all your concerns during Hurricane Sandy. It's been
awhile since I posted a Wishful Wednesday. The weather in New York has dropped in temperature therefore
it's time to bust out the winter coats. Here's a few jackets that I adore but I know I can't afford but they are
 definitely great inspiration/reference.


8 comments:

Princess of California said...

Great wishlist! :) I love the stadium jacket :))

Womens Leopard Embossed Leather Coat said...

Like the three and i interested in Womens Designer Fox Fur Coat. one i bought form http://www.cwmalls.com/women-s-slim-braided-mink-fur-sheepskin-leather-coat-cw691259 is great.

Unknown said...

I love number 2,3 and 5! Following you on GFC and Bloglovin! It will be great if you can check my blog anf maybe follow me back!

Kisses:)

Unknown said...

great post..Number 2 is great :)

Do you want to follow each other..Let me know :)

http://mypersonalclosetbysamra.blogspot.com/

Carla said...

So glad you're ok. I"m in Jersey and it was definitely scary... feeling grateful for many things. You have a great blog, love this post! Would love it if you stopped by my blog as well. If you follow let me know and i'll follow back! xoxo

www.fashionmavenmommy.com

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

Love the 3rd and 4th jacket! xx

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

Melissa Krystel said...

Awesome winter picks!! I'm sucker for varsity jackets though! ^^'' Hope you're doing okay in NY!! Stay warm!

The Krystel Book

Joel Salmon said...

These jackets are absolutely jaw-dropping! A lot of women would love to have their own for sure! My wife would definitely go for that faux fur jacket and the trench coat. They’re really the perfect outfit for this winter season!