Thursday, July 5, 2012

red, white, and blue

Shirt: J.Crew Skirt: H&M Belt: Forever21 Bag: United Colors of Benetton Heels: Zigi Sunnies: Thrifted

If you celebrated the Fourth of July I hope you had a wonderful time with family or friends.
As for me I stayed home and was fortunate to have my hubster cook dinner for me. After dinner
 we worked our way upstairs on our roof and watched the fireworks. To top our evening we 
indulged on some french macarons. If you happen to be in the Brooklyn area and don't feel like
 traveling to Laudree recommended Bo Bon to get your macaron fix.

Follow me on Instagram: ahhhline
kuddos to the hubster for making an amazing dinner 


8 comments:

cuteredbow said...

You look so cute !!! Love your skirt ! Nice to discover your blog !!!

http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love your floral skirt! This is such a pretty summer look! + those macaroons- yum! x

Jewelry Giveaway!

Diana Marks said...

very nice summer look! and macarons look just delicious..

If you like it, follow my new up and coming blog on Bloglovin'. Let me know in the comments, so that I can follow you back ;)

LA By Diana Live Magazine

Diana Marks said...

I just followed your lovely blog and liked this post on Bloglovin. Hope you follow me back ;)

LA By Diana Live Magazine

Miss Aggie Kwong said...

amazing blog and i love your pics a lot.
your outfit is absolutely adorable too!


Following u now via bloglovin'. Follow me back if you like! ♥

Say meow to me on:
Miss Kwong: From Catwalk to Classroom

Grace said...

you're soooo damn cute! you've got a really nice blog. : ) x

www.this-grace.com

Chris Ed said...

hi dear,

nice post and beautiful blog! I follow you now via bloglovin, follow back if you want:)
xx chris
http://chris-ed.blogspot.de

Yuli Conversations said...

Cute flowy skirt! those macaroons looking delish!
would you like to follow each other? :)
yuliconversations.blogspot.com