Sunday, January 6, 2013

The City by the Bay

Pants + Chambray: H&M Faux Fur Vest: Charlotte Ronson Jacket: JCP Sunnies: Thrifted
Boots: Old Navy Purse: Calvin Klein Braclet: Charlotte Russe 


My 3 weeks vacation is coming to a close and I must say it went by quickly. Tomorrow
I start my new assignment for work and I'm definitely nervous but excited at the same time.
Wish me luck! Anyways, I just wanted to do a quick post since today is my last day off.
Alright, I'm off to enjoy the rest of the day.

Thanks for stopping by.

xoxo



5 comments:

blackberryfashion said...

amazing bridge :) good luck! :)

Giveaway Choies – 30 winners will get a scarf

so anthro said...

Gorgeous! I'm dying to go there. And love your green pants!
xx, Emily
http://soanthro.com

Agnieszka (Aga) Guerrero Olesinska said...

You look gorgeous!
Really impressive blog, love your style. If you want check mine and we could follow each other:-)
Kisses
Aga

GIVEAWAY with Choies!!!50 WINNERS!!!
GIVEAWAY with Choies!!!50 WINNERS!!!
www.agasuitcase.com

Milna Mandusic said...

Loving the bridge and your style!

MiJin Nasalga said...

Gorgeous!!! Oh the view is cool too lol