Thursday, March 14, 2013

Spring Forward

Dress: H&M Blazer + Sunnies: Thrifted Bag: Calvin Klein Flats: Target 
Necklace: Tiffany & Co. Bracelets: Forever 21 + Nike Fuel Band 


A few days has passed since "spring forward" and I been really enjoying the late sunsets. 
The weather in San Francisco has graced us with warm weather and this is the first time I 
was able to expose my legs. I just love dresses and how it makes me feel so feminine. 
You guys are probably tired of seeing me wear my navy blue blazer but it's my go-to 
layering piece. A good blazer can make anything look tailored and chic. Hope you
enjoy the rest of your week. 


Thanks for stopping by.

xoxo


6 comments:

2thingsinlife said...

Cute outfit!
2 Things in Life

Unknown said...

Again, another outfit that I love and would definitely wear!

http://findingmyinspiration.blogspot.com/

Char said...

I miss being a tourist in SF, haha. Lovely photos! And that bag is thrifted? What a steal!

-Char
kindledbyf.com

Julie Khuu | Haute Khuuture said...

Gorgeous sunset for a walk on the beach...lovely ensemble, so nautical chic and perfect for the occasion!

Thank you for the blog visit love! Hope to see you back soon!

xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!

Haute Khuuture Blog

Hollowed Embrace said...

It would be great if we could follow each other!
studsandvelvett.blogspot.ca

Kathleen said...

Beautiful photos. I miss San Francisco!