Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Welcome to The Bay

Pants: H&M Shirt: Urban Outfitters Sweater: Target Purse: Calvin Klein 
Boots: Old Navy Coat: DKNY Necklace: Charlotte Russe Sunnies: Thrifted 


It's been a week since my big move and I am definitely loving the California lifestyle. I know it's 
only been a week but honestly since the move I find myself more peaceful and happier with life.
New York was great and all but the past few years I started having a love and hate relationship. 
I'm just glad I left before I resent the place. New York will always have a special place in my 
heart but San Francisco I'm ready for my new adventure.  


Ghirardelli, chocolate heaven! 

Wishing you a Happy Holidays .. Thanks for stopping by. 


7 comments:

Anna and Klaudia said...

Amazing photos! Lovely sweater :)
http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

Stylishly in love said...

Great weather and look.

If you get a sec, checkout my latest post 'Lovely Leather'. I would love to know what you think.

XO Sofia

stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

style guide.L A M said...

Love the necklace! you look stunning in casual chic :) Glad to have found your blog dear :) Keeping in touch!

xoxo, Tiffany
http://lamstyleguide.blogspot.com

Apriljoy said...

You are so pretty! Are you Filipina?

apriljoyyyy.blogspot.com

V said...

I love California and I love SF!! It will be amazing living there.

-V
http://stylishlyme.com/

tiebow-tie.com said...

I hope you'll enjoy living in California.
I wish to you Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

Welcome Home!!!!