Monday, December 31, 2012

Tea Garden


Jeans: Levi's Shirt: Forever 21 Parka: Old Navy Blazer + Sunnies: Thrifted Purse: Calvin Klein 
Necklace: Charlotte Russe Oxford: Steve Madden 


In one of those days of San Francisco exploration I headed to the Golden Gate Park to have 
afternoon tea at the Japanese Tea Garden. Though the place is small it was a lovely place to 
unwind and enjoy varies green tea and desserts. While I was sipping on my tea and enjoying 
the scenry I can't help think about how my new life has been amazing. 2013, is tomorrow
I wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year and may this year be filled with happiness, 
great memories, good health, and proseprity.


Peace out. 
xoxo
2012  


7 comments:

Anna and Klaudia said...

wow, amazing architecture :) Happy New Year!

Giveaway Choies – 30 winners will get a scarf

rachel s said...

gorg!

Amandine. said...

Beautiful pictures ! :)

viewrama said...

I loove it <3 <3
I will be very happy if you visit may blog :)


xoxo
VIEWRAMA

my
fashion blog

Unknown said...

Lovely photos!

I am your newest follower, hope you could follow me back in GFC?
Creativity Comes from the Soul

and Twitter: @bettinamalveda

Unknown said...

Love this place!!

Unknown said...

beautiful ! i have never been to san francisco but would really love to visit one day !
www.alexavoncanisius.com/blog/