Saturday, May 8, 2010

my urban jungle






Please excuse my pictures I look so weary due to lack of sleep for the pass 48 hours. I been working and only running on 3-4 hours of sleep. Anyways, it was another beautiful day in the city and my childhood best friend is here for the weekend ... yay!!! We took a stroll through central park and the weather was absolutely gorgeous. I just can't get enough of central park it's my go to place to find relaxation especially since I had a long work week. 





You know my post would not be complete until I post a food excursion. One of my top 5 places to go to grab a very affordable lunch is at Isle Thai Home Cooking located in the west village. They have lunch specials for $8 and it comes with your choice of appetizer and entree. The portions are very good and you won't be disappointed. I ordered crispy chicken & shrimp fritter appe. and pad thai as my entree. I think they also make a pretty awesome iced thai tea. 


Skirt & tank: Forever 21 Shirt: trifted necklace: created by aileen hanna sandals: n/a

4 comments:

Alicia said...

aww you look so cute in the floral patterned skirt. i love that wedding photo too!!

Fashion Cappuccino said...

You look so pretty!! I love your skirt!! The food looks delicious! xoxoxoxo

Thu Hien Nguyen said...

You look cute

rk hall said...

The picture of you leaning into the rocks is my fave! Gorgeous.

xx rk