Saturday, May 8, 2010

my urban jungle






Please excuse my pictures I look so weary due to lack of sleep for the pass 48 hours. I been working and only running on 3-4 hours of sleep. Anyways, it was another beautiful day in the city and my childhood best friend is here for the weekend ... yay!!! We took a stroll through central park and the weather was absolutely gorgeous. I just can't get enough of central park it's my go to place to find relaxation especially since I had a long work week. 





You know my post would not be complete until I post a food excursion. One of my top 5 places to go to grab a very affordable lunch is at Isle Thai Home Cooking located in the west village. They have lunch specials for $8 and it comes with your choice of appetizer and entree. The portions are very good and you won't be disappointed. I ordered crispy chicken & shrimp fritter appe. and pad thai as my entree. I think they also make a pretty awesome iced thai tea. 


Skirt & tank: Forever 21 Shirt: trifted necklace: created by aileen hanna sandals: n/a

4 comments:

Alicia Lund said...

aww you look so cute in the floral patterned skirt. i love that wedding photo too!!

Fashion Cappuccino said...

You look so pretty!! I love your skirt!! The food looks delicious! xoxoxoxo

Thuhien said...

You look cute

Rachel said...

The picture of you leaning into the rocks is my fave! Gorgeous.

xx rk