Monday, June 28, 2010

The Princess Bride






Big congrats to Mr. & Mrs. Blech 

(continuation of my Germany trip)
Day 2: Sister's civil marriage

In german traditional weddings it is custom to have a civil marriage before your church wedding. So, my sister's civil marriage took place at Gleiberg Castle. The castle sits on top of a hill and the view is breath-taking. From the distance you can also see the other twin castle. The ceremony was very small and it was more a family matter. My sister looks so happy and of course beautiful. I actually bought her dress from Ann Taylor and did her hair and makeup.

So, the 3rd picture is my lil brother isn't he handsome lol. Anyways, I just wanted to show ya'll the beautiful view from up top. The next picture is the princess bride and groom and there silly witnesses.



Dress: vintage sequin dress Clutch: Liz Claiborne

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I need a new update from you!! :P

Btw, thanks for the advice for the SF trip! We took so many pics and then lost them all when my computer completely tanked! Well, I'm being dramatic. Hopefully we can extract them today.

Anyways, be sure to check out my first giveaway: http://studioswag.blogspot.com/2010/08/give-back.html

xx rk <3